HELGELAND REISELIV AS
Helgeland Reiseliv as is not a travel agent, but is a distributor of a wide range of tourism products in Helgeland.
BOOKINGS AND CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONSPlease note that the Norwegian Package Tours Act (pakkereiseloven) will cover reservations that include more than one product. In the event of any conflict between our terms and the Package Tours Act, the law will take precedence.
Your booking is confirmed when you have received confirmation of your reservation number. We recommend that all of our customers print out this confirmation and bring it with them.
As a customer, you undertake:
- To be at least 18 years old to make a booking through Helgeland Reiseliv.
- To guarantee that all information about you and your party is true and accurate.
- Helgeland Reiseliv must not be used for speculative, false or dishonest bookings.
- To obtain information about meet-up times when travelling.
- To check that tickets and booking confirmations are in accordance with your booking order immediately upon receipt of the confirmation.
- To bring a valid photo ID/passport, including any visas.
- To follow the code of conduct stipulated by the product owners/suppliers/partners.
- Not to act in a way that may annoy other travelers/participants.
- Not to damage the product owner's/supplier's/partner's property - upon risk of liability
PAYMENT AND SECURITY
Payment is due at the time of booking. Helgeland Tourism is responsible for the transaction itself, and that the correct amount is debited from your account. If problems arise with your credit card, we will contact you. If we cannot contact you, your order will be cancelled. All personal information will be entered on an encrypted page (SSL 128 bit) making it safe to enter information about yourself and your credit card.
Only Helgeland Reiseliv and the supplier of the product you have ordered will have access to your name and contact information.
You can book for up to 9 people in a single reservation. Remember to check the confirmation that you receive from Helgeland Reiseliv. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify that the booking is correct. Your booking is our contract and it is important that you, as the customer, verify that the confirmation is in accordance with the booking. Any comments must be submitted immediately. Your payment indicates your acceptance of the booking terms.
CANCELLATION/CHANGES MADE BY YOU
You can cancel online using the login and password that you received in your booking confirmation. Or you can contact us.
• If you cancel 90 or more days before the scheduled date, we will refund 100%.
• If you cancel between 89 -15 and two days before the scheduled date, we will refund 50%.
• If you cancel 14 -1 day or less before the scheduled date, we will not refund the amount paid.
• Any change on your part is considered as a cancellation.
Some of our suppliers and partners have different cancellation terms to ours. This especially applies to flight bookings and car hire. In these situations, you will be informed of their particular terms when you place your booking.
We recommend that all of our customers purchase good insurance coverage prior to their travel in case of illness, loss of baggage, accidents, liability, etc.
We are responsible for payment to our suppliers for what you have booked through us. Our subcontractors are responsible for their own part of your booking, including full insurance, permits, equipment, staffing, etc., that are consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the provider.
CANCELLATION/SIGNIFICANT CHANGES ON OUR PART
Cancellation/significant changes may occur in the event of:
• Conditions that are out of our, or our subcontractor's, control, e.g. weather, breakdowns, strike action, etc.
• Conditions not being met, e.g. reservations with regard to minimum numbers of participants, etc.
If such cancellation/significant changes occur, and you do not accept any alternative that you are offered at the site, we will refund 100%. In order for us to give you the best experience possible, we reserve the right to make minor adjustments to tour plans. Such adjustments may, for example, be due to weather and road conditions.
Helgeland Reiseliv will be pleased to assist you if you want to place a group booking. If so, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
THE NORWEGIAN TRAVEL GUARANTEE FUND
Helgeland Reiseliv takes responsibility for all travel covered by the Norwegian Package Tours Act (pakkereiseloven).
Helgeland Reiseliv has statutory warranties, which give you, as the purchaser of a package tour, the security that the legislation envisages.
For products and services that are not covered by the Package Tours Act, Helgeland Reiseliv as only accepts responsibility for errors relating to our own booking service. All other claims must be resolved between the supplier and the customer
For more information, see: www.reisegarantifondet.no.
If you find errors or discrepancies during your tour in relation to the travel documents you have received and the situation cannot be corrected on site, please contact Helgeland Reiseliv in writing as soon as possible.
If we cannot reach an agreement, you can contact the Complaints Board for Package Tours by mail: Reklamasjonsnemda for Selskapsreiser, Postboks 2924 Solli, NO-0230 Oslo. For more information, see: www.reiselivsforum.no
RESERVATIONS FOR CHANGES AND ERRORS
These web pages may be subject to changes and errors. All information given is subject to changes that may have occurred after this was published. These pages may also be subject to typographical errors.
We wish you a warm welcome to Helgeland and hope you have a memorable stay with us!